Margaret Davis—A little bit about me—I am a stay at home mom of four boys. My oldest is at the University of Kentucky; a sophomore at GRC; also a third and first grader at Shearer Elementary. Some experiences I have had is currently I am on the Advisory Council for Shearer Family Resource Center and the minority representative on the Shearer Elementary SBDM council and I did one year on SBDM for Clark Middle in 2009.
The Library is hiring! One is a full-time position that requires and advanced degree and the other is a part-time position that does not.To learn more and to apply, visit www.clarkbooks.org/careers. Be sure to read the descriptions carefully, as only qualified applicants will be selected.
Kindergarten Registration will be Wednesday, April 8th at Shearer.
If you have a 2015 – 2016 Kindergarten Student (will be 5 years old by Oct. 1) or you know someone that has a Kindergarten Student to register, please have them come to Shearer during the school day, 4/8/2015 from 8:30 – 2:00.
We hope to see you soon!
Title I Math Night – Thursday, Feb. 12 from 5:30 – 7:00
Dear Shearer Elementary 49792,
Congratulations on your enrollment into our Kroger Community Rewards Program. Your participants can begin enrolling online within 48 hours of this notification. Just go to the appropriate website mentioned below and begin enrolling.
You have been assigned a new NPO number 49792.
Please refer to this number in all future correspondence.
TO USE THE KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM:
- Simply encourage your members to register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up.
- If a member does not yet have a Kroger Plus card, please let them know that they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Click on Sign In/Register
- Most participants are new online customers, so they must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO number or name of organization, select organization from list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for your group until after your member(s) register their card(s).
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
The Community Programs Staff
The November 17th SBDM meeting has been postponed until Monday, Nov. 24th at 4:15. The school’s Comprehensive School Improvement Plan will be discussed.
The purpose of this survey is to find out your opinions about your child’s school. Read each statement and choose the response that most closely matches your opinion. Please answer each item honestly. Your responses will be completely confidential.
Shearer Elementary School
Shearer Elementary will have a Veteran’s Day Program on Monday, Nov. 10 beginning at 8:30. More details to come -